Ipswich Public Health Data & Guidance
- Ipswich COVID-19 Case Numbers (As of 11/14/2020)
- What to do if you’ve been exposed to COVID-19
- Face Covering Decision Guide
- Mass COVID-19 Weekly Public Health Report: City/Town Data
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Home
- Precautions For Caregivers
- Living In Close Quarters? Guidance for Large or Extended Families
COVID-19 Housing & Home Heating Resources
- Massachusetts Cold Relief Home Heating Assistance (800) 632-8175
- ACTION, Inc. Fuel Assistance Program (978) 281-3900
- Comprehensive Eviction Diversion Initiative to Keep People Safely Housed During Pandemic
- COVI-19 Eviction Diversion FAQs
- Getting Help with Housing Costs
Tips for a Safe and Healthy Thanksgiving
Traveling and gathering with family and friends for Thanksgiving will look different this year to keep loved ones safe from COVID-19.The Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) today provided guidance for holiday celebrations to help limit the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and reduce the spread of the virus.
As part of the guidance, DPH reminds residents and communities to be aware that gatherings and events are subject to the current state gathering size limits as well as applicable sector-specific workplace safety standards.
Thanksgiving weekend is traditionally one of the busiest travel holidays of the year and anyone considering travel should be aware of and follow the Massachusetts COVID-19 Travel Order.
See the DPH Tips for a Safe and Healthy Thanksgiving
School Case Reports and Parent/Student Resources
- Department of Elementary and Secondary Education DESE now reports on the number of positive COVID- 19 cases as reported to them by school districts (including charter schools), collaborative, and approved special education schools. The data only represents what has been reported to DESE.
- New Website Launched to Help Parents Support their Children’s Mental Health HandholdMA.org provides families with tips, tools, and resources designed to help them navigate their child’s mental health journey with confidence. The content, which is targeted to families with kids age 6-12 years, was developed by a team of mental health and child development experts as well as family and community partners.
Financial Assistance and Resources for Businesses
- COVID-19 Grants for Small Businesses in MASS
- Application Temporary Extension of Premises
- ABCC Advisory Re: Temporary Extension of Outdoor Space for Businesses
- Guidance For Business On Phase 1 Reopening
- CARES Act: The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- CARES Act: Questions and Answers
- Small Business Administration: COVID-19 Funding & Resources Page
Behavioral Health and Substance Misuse Prevention Resources
COVID-19 is bringing disruption and anxiety to all our lives. Consider these tips and resources to help remain focused on the things you can control, on your priorities and the positive things that lay ahead.
- New Crisis Counseling Assistance Program – www.MassSupport.org
- Call for statewide assistance 1-888-215-4920.
- Email [email protected]
- Ipswich Aware Substance Abuse Resources
- Quitting Smoking Important Amid COVID-19 & Beyond
- Virtual Social Service 4-2
- Behavioral Health During COVID-19
- Coping Skills for Anxiety
- NAMI Resource & Info. Guide COVID-19
- SAMHSA Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health
- Virtual Recovery Resources